Get free at-home COVID-19 tests
Free Peloton Membership 1 Year
See if your health plan includes a 1-year Peloton App Membership
Monthly Cash for Utilities & Food
This is a great program that not enough seniors know about please spread the word!
If you qualify for both Medicare and Medicaid (aka on social security) get a dual health plan from UnitedHealthcare to take advantage of extra benefits. (Humana has similar program)
- Buy covered healthy food and over-the-counter products
- Pay utility bills Pay utility bills online, over the phone or at Walmart MoneyCenter: Electric, Gas, Water Sewer
- Go to the gym (physical therapy pools)
- Spend all earned rewards each month, resets to 0, no roll over.
- Shop at thousands of participating stores, including Walmart, Walgreens, CVS and Kroger, or at neighborhood stores near you
- Order online and get free home delivery on qualifying orders of $35 or more
They accept over 500 health plans, managed care organizations, governments, and agencies to provide access to meals for people covered under Medicare and Medicaid, as well as the opportunity for individuals to order meals on their own.
Spread the word!